We Are Hiring Outside Sales Agents
PAYS $15 – $20 PER HOUR (based on experience)
Outside Sales Representative Overview
An outside sales representative conducts sales out in the field with organizations that service WordPress users. They are responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of any new or updated products when necessary. Their excellent social skills allow them to foster strong relationships, to which they can attribute much of their success.
Outside Sales Representative Job Description
Candidates work as ambassadors and are responsible for establishing good relationships with companies that service WordPress users but do not have an internal support department or do not offer services that WP Fix It offers. They must build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales.
- Target hosting companies for support referrals from their customers
- Target WordPress agencies, freelancers and developers for support referrals from their customers
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat account
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Track time spent working on job goals for efficient compensation
- Educate prospects on how our services can benefit their customers
- Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
- Work remotely and must have your own computer
Outside Sales Agent Salary
An Outside Sales Agent pay scale will vary depending on their level of experience. Commission programs will be tailored custom to each sales agent based on their successful prospecting.
Hourly: $15 – $20 per hour + commission and bonuses.
Outside Sales Representative Education, Skills, and Experience
Outside Sales Agents should have a well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations. Aside from a social and positive personality, Outside Sales Agents must be self-starters and proactive problem solvers, since not every day is the same and the workplace setting is constantly changing.
Key Characteristics of an Outside Sales Agent:
- Advanced Social Media Skills
- High technical comfort with computer use
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Willing to work independently
- Always team focused
What Does an Outside Sales Representative Do?
The role of an Outside Sales Agent is to bring awareness to other WordPress centered businesses that need support for their customers. Educate these companies on the value of using WP Fix It for their support needs.
An example of this of this is below:
Let us look at a hosting company like Bluehost. Everyday they have 100s of WordPress sites that get infected. They currently partner with Sitelock to clean they sites at a premium cost. Our Infection Cleanup cost is much lower and no ongoing monthly expense. An Outside Sales Agents could focus on creating a relationship with a decision making at Bluehost to encourage their support department to refer the customers that do not wish to use Sitelock to WP Fix It.
The Outside Sales Agent will get paid for their time to research these paths and nurture these relationships.